Friday, March 2, 2012

Lacking in One Area...

So the no sweets and bread...easy! Working out...well CrossFit isn't exactly what I call easy...but it's easy to get myself to go there almost every day!

Studying...not so much!

Now, I was always good in school. It was easy for me...just came naturally. I would go to the lectures, take a few notes, go over the notes and then get a good grade! This isn't the same!

First of all, it is really hard to study when you don't really have a deadline. Second, I haven't studied this stuff since high school. Don't get me wrong, I really want to get certified, but right now it is a bit difficult to find the motivation.

So...starting this weekend. I am studying...really studying and going through at least a chapter a week to try to catch up for my laziness.

I really hope this works...it has to!

No comments:

Post a Comment