http://www.thedailyaztec.com/
I was intrigued by these so called "muffins" and decided to try them myself!
So first I cooked the turkey bacon in the over. I like to put it in the oven because it doesn't really have enough fat to cook as well in the skillet. While the turkey bacon was crisping up I cut up some onions and sauteed them. Once they were done, I also sauteed some spinach. In the meantime, I combined 6 eggs and 2 egg whites in a bowl with a splash of milk and little bit of salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Then I scrambled up the egg mixture and put all of it together in the muffin pan.
Then I threw it in the oven on 350 for about 12 minutes and they came out smelling great!
They are so easy to make and you can just pop them in the microwave before you go to work. I think next I will try them with chicken sausage and broccoli!
Thank you Evelyn for the idea!!! Evelyn Lambrecht Is the Founder of Health Coach SD and has a wealth of information and tips on both her website and Facebook page. So check her out!
www.healthcoachsd.com
http://www.facebook.com/healthcoachsd
No comments:
Post a Comment