So the other day I was at 24 Hour working on my double unders. For those that don't know a double under is when you are jump roping and the rope goes around twice during one jump. Needless to say I have not mastered this yet. Anyways, this is not the point of this story...I was jumping and trying my hardest to get 5 double unders in row when my pants started falling down. I didn't want to show the whole gym my ass but I was on 4 and just needed one more!
Good thing I was wearing a longer shirt and messed up on the last jump because I was able to pull my pants up before anything bad happened!
Now I haven't conquered the double under but at least my pants are too big! I think right now I would prefer to go to with the pants and I will continue to practice the jump rope.
I think I need to make a trip to Lululemon this weekend though! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment